With over 30 years experience in the Behavioral Health Field, my knowledge and skill are available for your benefit. Retired Army Veteran.
Areas of expertise are marital, individual to include personal growth and adjustment, employment concerns, anger management, panic, PTSD, depression, grief, general adjustment , fear reduction, anxiety issues, and consultation.
License: License Clinical Social Worker State of Hawaii (LCSW)
- Masters Social Work (MSW) Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, Texas
- Masters Degree Education (MEd) West Texas State University, Canyon, Texas
- Bachelor Science (BS) McPherson College, McPherson, Kansas
- Board Certified Diplomat (BCD)
- Quality Clinical Social Worker (QCSW)
- Academic Clinical Social Worker (ACSW)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) symptom management
- Addictive Behaviors
- Marital Enrichment
- Military Experience as Enlisted and Commissioned
- Domestic Violence
- Thought Field Therapy
- Anger Management
- Private Pay
- Military One Source
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Not Alone
- R3 Continuum LLC
Assisting you would be a welcome opportunity to earn your trust and assist in any concerns/needs you may have.